Kate thought she had a food baby from living the high life on her OE. Turned out the slim 22-year-old was 38 weeks pregnant.
Freezing a woman's eggs is neither risk-free nor foolproof, a British fertility expert says.
Here's what you need to know about inductions, including the common reasons for having one, how they are done, and the risks.
Wednesday is D-Day for Melody - a blood test to mark the end of her first two week wait on a monitored cycle.
For women who suffered from bad morning sickness in their first pregnancy, can things really be that different the second time around?
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.
What's happening to your body and your baby's development.