I didn't anticipate the need to share the details of giving birth, but the need to share is as overwhelming as the need to push.
For girls and women, puberty and pregnancy are times to be on the lookout for diabetes.
A Chinese hospital is hooking dads-to-be up to electric shock machines to give them a taste of labour pains.
Almost obsessive nesting as you near your due date isn't uncommon – even if you're not usually a particularly clean person.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.
What's happening to your body and your baby's development.