Some pregnant women go to incredible lengths to coax bubs out, including rubbing potatoes on their feet and foraging for mushrooms at midnight.
"I feel like we're going to war," I muttered as we bid farewell to fellow antenatal class participants.
A looming legal deadline may spell the death of some people's only chance of having children.
No matter how virile you think you are when it comes to depositing your baby batter in a small plastic cup you will never be impressed with your sample.
When writing her birth plan, Simone Pavil included an item most women wouldn’t even think about: what should happen if she was put on life support.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.
What's happening to your body and your baby's development.