Home births vs hospital births are always a hot topic and a large new study is stirring the conversation.
Michelle Massucci spent 10 weeks on strict bed rest after going into preterm labour with twins.
I was unprepared for the length of time it actually took (nearly three weeks), and the pain and emotional shock.
What will it mean for our relationship if I can't get pregnant and how far are we prepared to go to have a family?
Jessie Bruton started losing feeling in her legs and feet early in her pregnancy. By the time she gave birth she couldn't walk.
We're talking about...
Join our Mums' Hub community!Get exclusive access to:
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.
What's happening to your body and your baby's development.