Technique taking DNA from mum, dad and a second women donor given the go-ahead in UK. But how does it work?
Excess eating of shark in fish and chips and other meals may damage human health, study shows.
Coeliac disease may be at the root of some women's problems with infertility, researchers say.
A Manawatu service station worker was wrongfully fired for her sickness during pregnancy.
We debunk some of the most common pregnancy myths.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.
What's happening to your body and your baby's development.