What does it take to have a baby for somebody else and then give it away?
Pregnant Kiwi women comparing their bodies to celebrity mums-to-be are setting themselves unrealistic expectations says a university researcher.
Laying around for hours at a time, day after day, doesn't prevent early deliveries - and it puts a strain on the rest of the family.
Home and Away star Ada Nicoedemou has spoken out about the still birth of her son by sharing a touching poem.
There are a few things about pregnancy that people never warned me about - like the excess body hair, the leakage and the lack of sleep.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.
What's happening to your body and your baby's development.