Pregnancy can be difficult at times and you may not always be feeling your best, but here are some tips on how to enjoy this special time.
I always knew I could be a surrogate. I'm not sure why, but for some reason, I just knew.
The facts about tearing during childbirth, and how to treat it if it happens.
Some pregnant women go to incredible lengths to coax bubs out, including rubbing potatoes on their feet and foraging for mushrooms at midnight.
When writing her birth plan, Simone Pavil included an item most women wouldn’t even think about: what should happen if she was put on life support.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.
What's happening to your body and your baby's development.