With one in four women facing induction of labour, here are some useful things to know.
Does women's fertility 'drop off a cliff' at 35? What are the risks related to delaying pregnancy?
Last week we lost our baby. This embryo was the closest we have ever come to being pregnant.
After being told they were having a boy, this couple were in for a surprise.
Ask an expert
I'm not fit at all, but recently joined a gym. I've just found out I'm pregnant. Is it safe to keep exercising?
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.
What's happening to your body and your baby's development.