Not everyone 'glows' during pregnancy. In fact, some women find it a really confronting time in terms of their self-image.
Did you know that if you freeze your eggs when you're 40, there's a less than 15 per cent chance the process will result in a live birth?
Apparently one in five women want their mother-in-law in the delivery room when they give birth. Are you one of them?
How can some women go through an entire pregnancy without realising they're having a baby? Doctors explain how 'surprise babies' can happen.
Here is some important information about what prenatal testing is for and the risks involved.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.
What's happening to your body and your baby's development.