What do we say to people when they ask what we'd like as gifts for our new family member?
Annabel* became pregnant at 15. She knew her father would be heartbroken so she arranged for a termination the day after her 16th birthday.
When Kirra Givanni wrote about her drug-free birth experience on Facebook, she was torn to shreds by other mums. But why?
There seems to a direct correlation between the time you have been trying to conceive and the things you are prepared to try to make it happen.
The truth about commonly held morning sickness myths.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.
What's happening to your body and your baby's development.