I had three children in less than three years. Here are some of the random lessons I've learned on the job.
What's on the box
What's better than a makeover show? A 12-month follow-up to see how many of the changes actually stuck.
You want to be free of bosses and be able to set your own hours, but does the reality of self-employment live up to the dream?
Stylist Lisa Lyford has some tips on dressing to flatter your changing shape in pregnancy.
I volunteered to help out at a school event recently, and I'm pretty sure one of the dads was flirting with me.
- Headaches 101: What you need to know
- Work-life balance: Stop leaning in
- Motherhood changes you - and that's ok
- 'Confessions of a mediocre widow'
- Your sex life and your crying baby
- Tame your housework
- What to wear when you are pregnant
- 11 ways to flatter your tummy
- Is gender equality ruining your sex life?
- How much exercise do you really need?
- Stop looking at my chest
- Are you happier with kids?
We're commenting on...
what's in this section?
My husband and I had planned to start trying to conceive around now, but I've changed my mind.
What do you do if you and your partner have different ideas about how to bring up your children?
The first time Amber Argaet heard of BRCA was while watching a documentary a few years ago.
We break down the different types of headaches, the cause of the pain and the best ways to treat it.
Nothing you have seen Matthew McConaughey in thus far will prepare you for his work in Dallas Buyers Club.
Jennie Garth is "thrilled" to work with 90210 co-star Tori Spelling again.
OPINION: We need to stop leaning in. It's killing us. We need to fight for our right to lean back and put our feet up.
There are times (often) that I feel like a half-arsed mother and a half-arsed employee.
Scarlett Johansson is reportedly expecting her first child with fiance Romain Dauriac.
Kelsey Grammer and his wife are reportedly expecting their second child.
It can be hard to dress well during and after pregnancy. Here are some tips on what to wear and buy.
Is your puku your problem area? Well here's what to wear, and what not to wear.
"Is it normal to be turned off by sex after giving birth?" is not a question many women feel comfortable asking their doctor.
Will listening to Mozart really make your baby smarter? Is 'baby brain' during pregnancy real?
Design blogs are to 30-something women what fashion mags are to teen girls.
Have you ever managed to fold a fitted sheet properly? Read on for tips on how to conquer annoying household chores.
Join our Mums' Hub community!Get exclusive access to:
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.