Former tennis star Jimmy Connors has used his new autobiography to take some nasty jabs at ex girlfriend Chris Evert.
My son has been Batman for a week now. He has a new costume, which has only come off for showers.
I am supposed to want my old body back, which makes me think about the idea that we have an optimal body that we're always trying to get to.
Gold medal-winning athlete admits motherhood is amazing and harder than the Olympics.
According to America's newest, hippest guru, pregnancy is all orgasms, green smoothies and yoga.
- Does a trim make your hair grow faster?
- A cup a day: The benefits of tea
- 'My life is just starting now' says Karen
- Craftwork is cool again
- Vaginal products linked to infections
- Could our everyday toiletries be killing us?
- 'We all have issues with sex'
- Chick-lit and intriguing thrillers
- Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In
- Losing weight can make you gain weight
- Film review: Great Expectations
- Winter wardrobe woes?
We're commenting on...
what's in this section?
Sex isn’t just sex. We are told that it is a barometer of the quality and intimacy of our relationships.
Creating a functional family that feels connected is no small feat.
Sometimes you have to squeeze exercise into an impossibly tight schedule, but it can be done.
The day after her third baby was born, Megan Menlove was diagnosed with terminal cancer - many of her symptoms had been dismissed as part of pregnancy.
Family snaps where everyone is perfectly arranged and saying cheese can end up looking awkward or boring.
Want to take the stress out of your beauty regime? Run a relaxing bath and let the bubbles beautify you.
While every mum knows how important it is to make time for herself, finding the time and money to is not always easy- here are 11 top beauty tips for tired, broke mums.
What if I had married someone else? What if I had chosen a different career?
Knowledge is not power here; John le Carre believes the truth, difficult and dangerous on its own, can also kill you.
Known for playing criminals and low-lifes, Tim Roth is a caring dad in his latest film, writes Steve Kilgallon.
Exponents frontman Jordan Luck talks to Janie Smith about a documentary filmed to celebrate the band's 30-year history.
Beyoncé Knowles would like a sibling for her daughter Blue Ivy.
Singer Beyonce has cancelled her show in Antwerp, Belgium, amid rumours she is pregnant with her second child.
Mary Lambie has swapped the TV couch on Good Morning for the sandwich counter at Subway.
Join our Mums' Hub community!Get exclusive access to:
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.