What we put on our skin is important, no more so than during pregnancy.
Recently, I was on the receiving end of a faux pas and it left me feeling humiliated and flat.
One of the easiest ways to enhance your body is to wear a good-fitting bra.
Something in this Christian Grey's handsomeness hints at cruelty. It's the perfect tease.
If working part time and raising two children wasn't enough, Abby Wilder has self-published her debut novel.
- The case for separate beds
- Why even happily married people cheat
- Women want as much sex as men
- Growing call for condoms for the women
- Headaches 101: What you need to know
- Work-life balance: Stop leaning in
- Motherhood changes you - and that's ok
- 'Confessions of a mediocre widow'
- Your sex life and your crying baby
- Tame your housework
- What to wear when you are pregnant
- 11 ways to flatter your tummy
- Is gender equality ruining your sex life?
- How much exercise do you really need?
- Stop looking at my chest
- Are you happier with kids?
what's in this section?
My husband and I had known for a few months that we were separating but we hadn't worked out when would be best to tell our kids.
Every time I see my old friend she comments about the state of my house, or the food my children are eating. Our friendship is almost over.
It's the thing that helps many woman get through the trials of motherhood, and the thing that offers light at the end of a long day.
Commit to these simple health-saving food swaps and see (and feel) results.
Melissa McCarthy's new movie Tammy is a dream project with husband Ben Falcone.
Being called an "infertile fugly wife" by a stranger hurt The Block NZ's Loren Heaphy to the core.
The great battles of feminism may be over, but women still have plenty to fight for in the quest for equality.
It's time to get serious about breaking up the long bouts of uninterrupted sitting.
A month shy of his first birthday, Prince George toddles off, pursued by his mother.
Kim Kardashion and Kanye West's daughter, North, has taken her first steps.
When deciding whether to keep an article of clothing, the "what if" monster strikes me hard.
Former beauty editor, hilarious author and new mum Zoe Foster-Blake gives us the lowdown on all things beauty.
If Deenie, Tiger Eyes and Are You There God, It's Me Margaret helped you through your tweens, rejoice - Judy Blume is putting pen to paper again.
Best-selling fantasy author Robin Hobb writes of dragons, assassins and talking sailing ships, but she can't simply make it up.
The other day my mum staged an intervention. Not because of drugs or alcohol - because of my messy house.
It sounds like a free-for-all, but as they say 'One man's trash is another man's treasure' and it's amazing what goes.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.