A ticket system gives kids a limited number of chances per day, if they misbehave beyond those chances they are punished.
After putting Miss K to bed strange noises can be heard coming from her room in what I have decided to call The Christmas Effect.
Punishing kids for lying will only make them lie more, a study finds.
We have a 4-year-old and a 3-month-old. The 4-year-old is throwing major tantrums - hitting us and throwing things. What do we do?
An alleged botch-up of a routine procedure that left a girl, 4, screaming in pain is under investigation.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.