Miss A loves her cast of cuddly toys. She cuddles them. She barks orders at them. She uses them to rub breakfast off her face.
The chaos that unfolded at this end of year dance concert made Kerri Sackville question whether we put too much pressure on very young kids.
School fair season is in full swing and Miss K is loving it.
Robyn's son used to come out in hives or scream in pain as he tried to eat. It took years to work out why.
The way you praise your kids can have a big impact on their self-esteem and motivation.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.