You've got a squalling baby, a long to-do list and a DVD on hand. Presto. A child crying at the top of his lungs is suddenly calm.
Milin is allergic to eggs, so Kiran has found some inventive and fun ways to celebrate easter with the kids.
Whatever you celebrate about Easter, be it secular or religious, I hope you enjoy the special time with your families and your little ones.
The fake job listing which went viral on the internet this week made motherhood sound like hell. I can't work out what it was meant to achieve.
What I say and what my toddler hears seem to be completely different things. Here's my attempt to decode the language barrier.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.