Just when you think you've got this whole parenting thing sorted, your children will lob a question from out of nowhere that will stump you.
At first, the idea of using my breasts to feed someone else seemed so far removed from my experience that it was like science fiction.
Have you found that your child is teaching you as about life as you are teaching them?
My daughter never went through the "terrible twos," but began throwing wild tantrums shortly after her third birthday. Help!
Marlborough's Tom Campbell, Michael Clark and Ed Parker are a scarce national resource.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.