It can be the smallest things that can really get to me.
Miss K's cartoon watching might be on hold for the Comm Games, but they show the value of hard work.
Little Ellis has noticed his pregnant mum walking a bit different. His impersonation is hilarious.
Kiran survived Jasmin's first birthday party and even says it was a success.
When is a child too old for a dummy? My daughter who is 2, still uses one and cries when I take it away. If she is too old, how to I get her to stop?
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.