Reading books has been a daily staple for Miss K, however Miss A has more of a love/hate relationship.
Kiran Chug ponders 10 ways life has changed since becoming a parent.
Madiee Merrick has been waiting more than a year in the UK for surgery that will save her life.
Attention is turning to preschoolers in the effort to combat childhood obesity.
When is a child too old for a dummy? My daughter who is 2, still uses one and cries when I take it away. If she is too old, how to I get her to stop?
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.