While most babies crawl at around nine months, Jasmin is 13 months old. She's faced some challenges but has worked hard to get mobile.
Lately Miss A seems to prefer to be with other people rather than her dear old parents. Is this the opposite of separation anxiety?
An Australian pyschologist believes we are raising a generation of spoilt brats, because we just can't say no.
Whatever a two-year-old feels, this is clear: Milin somehow made me sit up and watch us from another perspective.
My son has recently graduated from the terrible twos (which thankfully weren't so terrible) to threenagehood.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.