It's a heartbreaking dilemma no parent should ever have to face - caring for two gravely ill children, but only possessing the power to help one of them.
Just when I thought Miss K's fear of dogs was sorting itself out I've discovered that it is as strong as ever
Just when you think you've got this whole parenting thing sorted, your children will lob a question from out of nowhere that will stump you.
At first, the idea of using my breasts to feed someone else seemed so far removed from my experience that it was like science fiction.
Marlborough's Tom Campbell, Michael Clark and Ed Parker are a scarce national resource.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.