Miss K and Miss A put on an exclusive living room performance of Frozen.
Is it good to let children get bored, or is it better to amuse them for every minute?
Reading books has been a daily staple for Miss K, however Miss A has more of a love/hate relationship.
Kiran Chug ponders 10 ways life has changed since becoming a parent.
When is a child too old for a dummy? My daughter who is 2, still uses one and cries when I take it away. If she is too old, how to I get her to stop?
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.