At what age can you dump your kids at a birthday party and run?
Miss A has uttered her first proper sentence and it goes down in history as: "I done a poo."
Miss A reminds me of the WWF wrestlers as she climbs up onto the corner of the couch and launches herself onto Miss K below.
A couple of incidents - one involving a toilet brush - has got me thinking something spooky is going on with the girls.
Even though doing things yourself around the house may be faster, giving kids chores can teach them valuable life lessons.
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.