We have three fire safety kits to give away, including a fire extinguisher, a photoelectric smoke alarm and a fire blanket.
An American woman has posted an ad on the internet looking to rent a family for the holidays.
What happens when you and your partner don't agree on money, when one of you is a saver and the other a spender?
If you think you hate Christmas music, check out this Little Drummer Boy cover, it might just change your mind.
If you think your financial advisor has the greatest influence on your financial future, you're wrong. Most likely, it's your spouse.
- All you need to know about quinoa
- Why reheated rice can give you food poisoning
- How to avoid the January blues
- Protecting your kids from disturbing YouTube content
- Can two families holiday together?
- What's your parenting style and is it helping your children?
- Family trades television for 100 adventures
- The book of inspirational female role models
- Relationships complicate will-making
- Games aren't bad for kids? No so fast
- The Ten Commandments of travelling with kids
We're commenting on...
what's in this section?
Paid parental leave bill could make it through next Parliamentary stage after Labour win.
Find out what all the fuss is about, and try a delicious quinoa rumbled eggs recipe.
No doubt you're aware of the food poisoning risks of chicken, eggs and shellfish but did you know reheated rice can be dodgy too?
In the trailer for Muppets Most Wanted, featuring Tina Fey and Ricky Gervais, there is a dastardly Kermit look-alike in town.
We've rounded up the best apps for keeping your kids engaged while providing valuable educational or creative content.
If you're not already in the spirit for Christmas, these top 20 apps and websites will take you there.
Baxter, aged three, says he has been here before. That's how come he knows everything.
From Stockholm to Mexico City, it was a long haul flight of epic proportions for Harriet, Tom and Baxter.
A real-life princess, a pony and heartbreak are the key ingredients of New Zealand author Stacy Gregg's latest bestseller The Princess and the Foal.
Eliza Sarlos has created a book full of inspirational female role models.
These combine the peppermint zing of canes with melting moments and a chocolate truffle style filling.
A Christmas gift from your own kitchen, beautifully wrapped and presented with good wishes from the heart.
You won't want to fastforward through these Christmas ads, designed to tug on your heartstrings.
Call me Grinch, call me Scrooge, just don't send me a Christmas card with glossy photos of your family.
To have a grandchild and hear their laughter is to have a glimpse of eternity, the bond between grandparent and grandchild lasts a lifetime.
When they were good, we loved those weeks of mayhem and when they were bad – well, we had Baxter to show us how it’s done.
Join our Mums' Hub community!Get exclusive access to:
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.