If your child has THAT kid in their class here is what a teacher wants you to know about all the things they can't tell you.
This year I want to get the kids thinking more about how good it feels to give presents not that it's ALL just about receiving them.
Jack has an inoperable brain tumour. His parents don't know how much longer they'll have him but they want you to know this.
I don't want a gifted child. I want my kids to be successful failures. More precisely, I want to teach my daughters to fail successfully.
Six-year-old toy tester Ella Garlick is making sure Kiwi kids and their parents get the best advice on Christmas toys.
five to ten
tweens to teens
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.