Do you have a reluctant reader in the family? Here are some tips to get them reading.
I support my beautiful 17-year-old's decision to come out but worry about people's reactions.
I said something sexist in front of my kids - and then they repeated the offending phrase.
Megan gained clarity about raising her two girls after a friend posted a link on Facebook.
My daughter's room is a tip. She's 8. Should I ignore it? Should I make her clean it? Should I clean it for her?
five to ten
tweens to teens
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.