A new book aimed at demystifying sex for teens featuring real life photos of teen couples has been deemed too much by some parents.
Kerri Sackville shares how playing with Barbie took a hilariously scary turn for the worse.
At one point during a chaotic sports evening Anna Guy lost track of a few children - here's why she's decided she needs a new plan.
It can feel like the rewards of parenting are few and far between. Here are 10 reminders for when times are tough.
Research shows parents are giving their kids fewer chores these days - are we setting them up to fail later in life?
five to ten
tweens to teens
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.