In the age of sexting, social media and online porn, how do young men learn to be healthy, happy sexual beings?
If we want our kids to become caring, responsible adults we need to teach them how to get there. Here are five tips from a Harvard psychologist.
My 12-year-old forbade me to read her phone, so of course I thought something was up and had a snoop. Trouble is I couldn't decode the text talk.
'I thought it was OK cause it was legal'
A teenager has stubbed out his addiction to synthetic cannabis and picked up a toolbelt.
My daughter's room is a tip. She's 8. Should I ignore it? Should I make her clean it? Should I clean it for her?
five to ten
tweens to teens
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.