The start of the school year feels like a fresh lap.
Our six-year-old daughter brings the whole family down with her grumpiness and moods. How can we deal with her?
How we each view ourselves determines how we behave, what goals we pursue and how we form relationships.
An Australian woman is recreating "sexy" dolls, including Bratz, to look more like the children who play with them.
My teenagers resist doing household chores. How can I teach them that doing chores are lifelong skills they will need as adults?
five to ten
tweens to teens
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.