It's clear children inherit our DNA, but do we pass on our anxieties and neuroses?
I am exhausted, I am heartbroken, I am angry, I am lost. Imagine how my children feel.
How to address those curly questions such as "where is my dad?"
ICYMI: Oxford Dictionaries have released a list of words that are popular today.
Experts are warning that there is a new threat to the wellbeing of young women: perfectionism.
five to ten
tweens to teens
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.