You'll be amazed at some of the hurtful, ignorant things people have said to these adopted girls and their mum.
Being teased or bullied during PE is enough to put kids off sport.
A Northland primary school has been caught faking its national standards results.
Twelve-year-old girl with cystic fibrosis is denied life-saving drug costing $360,000 a year.
If X equals disengaged kids and Y equals parents who are intimidated by primary school homework, the sum of the variables is Z: an epic maths fail.
five to ten
tweens to teens
Join our Mums' Hub community!Get exclusive access to:
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.