My daughter is friends with a pair of twins, but gets on better with one. Can she invite one twin to hang out without the other?
Losing her legs at the age of 2 has not stopped Ava Meehan, 9, living life to the full.
My five-year-old daughter favours a look that could be called Highly Flammable High Femme.
Santa's sleigh is going to be bulging with board games, action figures and life-like robot animals.
Alexander Vane hasn't had a birthday cake, never had chocolate, and only ever had one icecream.
five to ten
tweens to teens
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.