When your child decides to live with your ex, instead of split their time between homes.
As a parent, what should we do when kids see or hear the news and start asking questions?
When is it normal for a boy's voice to change?
In the age of sexting, social media and online porn, how do young men learn to be healthy, happy sexual beings?
My daughter's room is a tip. She's 8. Should I ignore it? Should I make her clean it? Should I clean it for her?
five to ten
tweens to teens
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.