Getting your kids stuck into their Lego stash these holidays could pay off.
A school principal using his connections to the tooth fairy made a huge difference to a little girl's day. Have a look at this heartwarming letter.
My son's teacher was concerned about his obsession with marks. Yes, my son is driven to succeed. Unhealthily so.
They say that your child's early years go by in the blink of an eye. This video shows just that, with 14 years flying by in 4 minutes.
I thought having a child at school would open up my days and make life a little easier – but I was wrong.
five to ten
tweens to teens
- Discussions on our forums
- Comments on our stories
- Newsletter guides to pregnancy, babies and toddlers
- A personal profile and the chance to connect with other mums
- Newsletter updates from the Essential Mums team
- Competitions and the chance to win great prizes.